Praise God, I’m really feeling pretty good! I followed my nurse’s instructions & took the anti-nausea meds religiously for the first 48 hours after last week’s treatment. Thankfully, I made it through the week without any nausea. Let’s pray that keeps up! On Saturday & Sunday I dealt with some pretty significant aches & pains that are associated with the medicine, but we figured out how to deal with that and, for the most part, the pain dissipated by Monday. I was able to work from home last Friday & come into the office for the first part of this week. (I never knew a desk would be so precious to me!)
I go for my next round of Taxol tomorrow morning & expect to be home resting tomorrow afternoon.
1. That there would be no flooding to hamper our travel to the Med Center
2. For my overall health & blood cell counts to remain good
3. For healing
4. For continued peace for me, Clark & our family
5. That I will continue to tolerate the Taxol fairly well
6. For future Baby H. We ultimately ended up with 2 embryos that survived.
7. For us to be able to serve & be a light to other couples going through this process. We’ve just learned of a friend of a friend who has been newly diagnosed. I stinking hate cancer.
8. For God to be glorified