Y’all are the best! Thanks so much for all of your love, prayers & support. It really is a great comfort!
Several of y’all have asked what you can do for me and really, other than for prayer, my needs just aren’t that great. There are a few fun things you could do for me:
- play Words-, Scramble- or Matching-with Friends with me. SMG323 or SGregg522
- perform random acts of kindness on Thursdays when I have my chemo treatments chemo days (post pics on social media to get others involved!) (tape a sealed bag of microwave popcorn to a Redbox machine, pay for the car behind you at a toll booth or drive through, put all of the grocery carts in the return cart slot, etc.)
- post Scripture on social media
- contribute to TogetherWeRise, a non-prof that provides duffle bags to kids in foster care so they don’t go from place to place with their belongings in a trash bag (www.togetherwerise.org)
- drop a package of new socks to a homeless shelter (socks are the most needed & least donated item for shelters)