The week is upon us. On Thursday, we officially notify the Chunk that it is unwelcome. I start chemo on Thursday, May 21. My understanding is that I will be given 12 rounds of Taxol over the next 3 months and then we will switch to a different cocktail. I expect to know more when we meet with my oncologist on Thursday morning. This week, chemo will start around 11:30A, but I’m not sure if that will be the regular time or if this week’s time is different since I’m seeing Dr. Koenig first.
- Peace and a vision for God’s plan in this.
- Minimal side effects. I’m pretty sure I can find a reason to praise Jesus for being bald in August in Houston! I’m a bit more anxious about other potential side effects: heart damage, extreme nausea, low blood cell counts, etc.
- That God would banish all anxiety from the hearts of my family members & loved ones and grant them peace as they walk by my side through this season.
- Wisdom, discernment and healing hands for my medical team.
- That I would be a blessing to those around me.
- Future little Hillegeist.
- God’s glory.